Thursday, May 20, 2010

Better Know A Crafter: Miranda

Miranda recently visited us from Frisco where she works at the local yarn shop What's Needling U. She is not only a knitter--Miranda came in sporting the most adorable honeybee dress which she had just made from the Built By Wendy: Dresses book. Cuute!

Miranda


What crafts do you do?
I knit and sew, mostly. I've always loved fiber and fabric--now I get to work with it full time and help others at What's Needling U in Frisco!

Tell us about your sweet dress.
It's the 9-5 sheath dress pattern from Built By Wendy: Dresses. The fabric is Hive by Patti Young with magenta honeycombs and acid yellow-green bees!

How did you learn to be so crafty?
My mom taught me how to sew. I learned to knit from a book at a reeeeally boring job.

What is your favorite animal?
Octopus!

Thanks Miranda! Happy crafting!

No comments: