Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Better Know A Crafter: Frank Wilmot

Frank, one of our regular customers, is an awesome knitter and a founder of the Mile Guy Knitters, Denver's own knitting club for men. He has been knitting up some adorable children's colorwork sweaters lately. Cuuute!

Frank Wilmot


1) Tell us about what you do. What makes you want to be crafty?
I am a law librarian. I like working with my hands and creating. I knit. I like making gifts for my friends having babies.

2) Tell us about the adorable sweaters you've made.
I've made baby sweaters with Cascade 220 inspired by Icelandic Lopi sweaters. I visited Iceland earlier this summer. These are based on the Childs Placket Neck Pullover pattern by Joelle Hoverson.

3) How did you learn to knit?
I learned six years ago with a book from the library.

4) What is your favorite animal?
Chihuahuas.

Thanks Frank! Happy knitting!

1 comment:

emily said...

those little sweaters are so totally amazing!