Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Better Know A Crafter: Joanna Meyer

Joanna came in to Fancy Tiger recently with her new Ruthie Clutch. We hadn't seen the Anna Maria Horner finished purse yet and we were so excited to see it in person. So cute!

Joanna Meyer


1) Tell us a little about yourself.
I am insatiably crafty and love sewing. Although I sometimes get in over my head with projects that exceed my ability, I enjoy the process of combining color and fabric to bring an idea to life.

2) Tell us about the adorable bag you made.

I made this clutch purse using Anna Maria Horner pattern. The heavy interfacing made it a challenge, but I like how it turned out.


3) How did you learn to sew?
I learned basic sewing from my mom as an adult, but I am primarily self taught (which explains why I often have to rip out seams!) I recommend the quilted table runner class that Jessica Bridge teaches at Fancy Tiger.

4) What is your favorite animal?
Rabbits and squirrels.

Thanks Joanna! Good job on your super cute bag!

No comments: